So there must not be much going on with the boys. Justin is hanging out in MI I hear. I saw the pictures of him on our blog, but I am convinced that they are staged. Last I remember he was a stick figure, where did those arms come from? HOLY CRAP!!!
I have been really lousy (I'll admit publically) at writing to either of them. I actually wrote a letter to each of them since I've been here, but you know how when you don't send it right away you intend to update it or add a new letter to it then send it... Well, they are still waiting for the additions.
I am not sure if anyone has news from RJ (*cough* Emily *cough*). I suppose I would do well to ask him directly, however, since I do not forsee that happening in the next several weeks, I though that I would ask here. Also, I think that since Justin is home and has little better to do, he should post something.
(I know that this has nothing to do with defense of our country, but I am doing well here (if anyone wanted to know.))
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The newest post (for now)
Posted by KVB at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I have lots of info. What would you like to know?
Well, if you have lots of info, you can just start to write a few things that you think would interest us. Specifically, I know nothing about your wedding plans, post-wedding plans, where RJ will be posted, when RJ will be posted, what access to communication he might have after being posted, you name it, chances are good I have not heard.
Rj told me when he called last that hes happy to be done but the last 2 weeks will be the hardest bc they dont really do anything, just practice formations and whatnot.
Wedding plans are always changing. When theres something definate ill let you know.
Rj will be moving to Ft. Polk, LA on aug 9th. He will have a short training session and then by sept 19th he will be in the Middle East.
Thanks for the info Emily. It has occured to me that you do not have admin access. So, since I do, and seeing as you will soon be married to one of the principle sunjects of this blog, I invited you to have admin access.
Now you can make all the posts you want, since I imagine you recieve much more information from RJ than all of us put together.
Thanks agian.
Thank you. It will make it easier to keep info going. I can post myself instead of sending my post to kim and having her post it
Thanks!
WELL..now I am using Jill's computer and checking all the emials and blog. Now, I will need to add Emily into our addtional to post...So let me know if it work for you to get in and post it!
OH SHE ALREADY IN THERE!! WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY, EMILY!!! I won't be able to see blog for while again till I am here at Jill or got my own place with computer set up!
No problem Emily. I an surprised that you have not been added sooner, it just came to my attention. Hopefully now that it will be easier, you will post more info since, naturally, you are the one RJ contacts the most.
Post a Comment