Rj left on tuesday the 15th to report to Ft Polk, LA. He made it their safely and at 11 or 12 at night.
Rj learned that he will be at Fort Polk til Sept 1st. When he comes home from Iraq he will be stationed back at Fort Polk, not in Fort Drum like originally thought. Half his unit will be in Ft. Polk and half will be in Ft. Drum.
I will also be moving to Fort Polk in Aug. to live with Rj and goto school at LSU. He "bought" a house today and has the keys in his hand as we speak. I've seen the floor plan and, oh man, im pretty excited. He will come back to Michigan to move with me.
I dont know all the details and such but I will post more when I do.
Friday, July 18, 2008
A ton of changes
Posted by Rj and Emily at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment