CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Words from JUSTIN!!

He just got a phone called saying that his findings were in. That means that they reviewed his case and estmates of his benefit and now he waiting for his orders to go home. It won't take too long.

I want to share this with you. I am proud of Justin of being an Army as he try to reach his goal and end up with accident. But he will always be an part of Army in his life even if he have not been graduate but it part of his life that he have already had some experience but not as much as like RJ have but at least he been in Army training. I want to thank him for doing his best for his hard work, duties and learn to defending our countries. He will always remember this part that he been through even we don't know what it like. RJ been into alots of experiences and I am sure RJ can share this someday with Justin. This is a great opportiunity that Justin try and now he soon be home with the family. Let be honor him for all the support he did for all of us. Thank you!

Just remember, we still have RJ out there and will be home soon to be with Emily before Christmas. It all good news and RJ have worked so hard out there even he not like it at all but this is part of his job. I want to thank RJ for all the work he been doing in a danger places.

Thank you for both of my ARMY BOYS...

Welcome Home SOON Justin and RJ! I am proud of THEM!

0 comments: