OoooOOooOoooOOOOh what a handsome looking guy. He look great and seem more skinner! Wow! I truly misses him and thank you thank you RJ and Emily to have it post up. I sure miss seeing his face. Love it! You know I love pictures!!!!
WOw ! he look so handsome with inform army ! glasses for protect for reason bright sun also sands air though eyes. I learned that My husband Rick explained to me about that. Sure miss him. pray for him safe.
11 comments:
I hope that is not your regular gun that you have to haul around all day! Good picture!
OoooOOooOoooOOOOh what a handsome looking guy. He look great and seem more skinner! Wow! I truly misses him and thank you thank you RJ and Emily to have it post up. I sure miss seeing his face. Love it! You know I love pictures!!!!
Wow RJ, nice pic! You look wicked!
Wow! that is a big heavy gun. I won't be messing with him anytime soon ;)
WOw ! he look so handsome with inform army ! glasses for protect for reason bright sun also sands air though eyes. I learned that My husband Rick explained to me about that. Sure miss him. pray for him safe.
LOL your cute Anita!!!
RJ, Did sand get into your eyes?
It's so nice to see RJ smiling!
That's an amazing picture. I agree with A. Janine, I love seeing RJ smile!!
Oops sorry the above comment is really from me. I was signed in under Kurt's name. Sorry.
who is that ugly guy careing that 240B wow thats a nice gun
You never been ugly....your always a good looking guy! Yes I love see you smiling...it make me happy!
Post a Comment