CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Busy Busy!

Currently Rj is training for his EIB (Expert Infantryman Badge). He goes to ranges all the time and frequently has days that are 12+ hour long. Pretty sucky all around. He comes home dirty and tired on a daily basis. On Friday the 31st all the guys in the Rjs company went on a Recreation Day and played paintball, did skeet shooting, played basketball, and did some archery shooting. For lunch all the spouses brought a dish to pass and met at the range to spend the afternoon with all the guys(single included)...

To the point of the post...They had a "Daddy Dunk Tank" Guess who got to give it a spin? Thats right, RJ! Since technically he IS a father his Platoon Srgnt made him get in then even dunk him a few time since our child wasnt there to do it.

Us before the dunk tank after lunch

The climb



The pleading

"This isnt fair!"

And the dunk 1/2 way down

Didnt get a shot of him all the way in, sorry

2 comments:

SheensOZ said...

Awwww...glad to hear about this blog post...Everyday I check if any news or anything going on since I don't hear from him hardly. This pictures make my day to see you guys and seeing all the fun stuff for RJ to be in it. Your child wld love to get daddy in water. I am so glad to hear the gatherness for everyone in base. Picture of RJ and Emily is beautiful and I love it! I sure misses u guys! Keep it up! Love you both bunches!

Mom

SheensOZ said...

Ahhh, wait!!! Not everyday to check(sorry) but most of time I did. I noticed the day you post is the rough day I was in and with the busy time with Justin to help me out and to moved the very next day. It was rough but made it thur. Till now I see this..make my day to feel good to hear from you guys!