CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Business Man

I decided to open up my own business in my bay. I call it "The Trust". It has been open for business for about 3 weeks and so far has been extremely profitable. With my business booming I have even hired 3 others to help me out. Iknow what your thinking... that i'm crazy and what kind of business could I possibly have here with my limited privileges? Well let me explain... the first thing I started to sell is cough drops (something we are allowed to have), I buy a bag of the good tasting cough drops for a dollar a bag containing about 30 drops and sell them for a quarter a peice, 750% the cost. I know smart huh? Next I started selling singles, we have a gatorade machine that accepts ones and everyone here loves gatorade but don't have singles, thats where "The Trust" comes in. I sell 3 or 4 ones for a 5$, depending on my supply (currently I have 76 ones and $20 in quarters). I also offer to go get there gatorade for them if they dont feel like putting on their uniforms and walking there for $1.25. These things bring in money but are not the big money makers. With all my appointments I miss chow alot so I am given a pre-packed meal containing pringles, cookies, a mint, fruit, a main course and and side course. I then sell these items off, cookies are $10, pringles $7, the rest is for best offer. I can make $30 a meal (yes I still eat, I get to order out on my detail everyday =D ). The most profitable thing is firegaurd. Firegaurd is a one hour shift at night where you make sure nobody leaves or enters the bay. There are usually 7 shifts a night and 2 people per shift, weekends have 9 shifts per night. I offer the all coveted sleep for a mere $10, I usually make $80 a night doing this. This is why I had to hire people, some shifts are the same time frame and I need some sleep too, however I take a cut off the top. In all my business brings in around $600 a week before paying my employees. I use this money to fund my passes, I splurge and get anything and everything like a PSP with lots of things to go with it costing around$400, it also funds my take out while im on detail at the rec center and my time spent on the internet because I have to pay $7 an hour which adds up very very fast. Now why name it "The Trust"? Well I take credit so I am very trusting and they need to trust me to get up for there fireguard because if I dont they get in a ton of trouble. Eventually I will learn to save the money I make but for right now I'm gunna spend it!

8 comments:

SheensOZ said...

Can I be HIRE? LOL! I misses your called..DANG IT!!! I misses you THO!!!

Love, MOMMY

KVB said...

Nice work. If you find that you have some charitable ambitions I know a great XBox360 fund that is accepting donations. (It is not a tax deductable organization, but since you don't pay taxes on your profits that should not be a problem.)

Anonymous said...

Well "The Trust" is definately willing to donate to this extremely important cause, but I hear all donations are intercepted by the one known as "Big Woof" until a certain exam is taken in November and not February! Darn that Big Woof!!!

Rj and Emily said...

Justin...WOW. Thats so Hilarious and VERY smart of you. You are ripping people off like no other but hey, its working for you. I cant wait til i make RJ read this!

Anonymous said...

The price goes way up over seas... and there are definatly people willing to pay.

KVB said...

Oh well, I suppose that I will just have to fulfill the goals of the organization elsewhere. I guess you probably have more important things to do with your profits anyway. After all, you were the one who donated to the organizations previous PS2 fund.

Anonymous said...

Way to be bro its a beautiful thing so what kind of stuff do you want me to send down to you?? I hope everything is ok. Sorry about missing your calls

Hope said...

Wait a minute, I just figured out that I'm the Big Woof previously mentioned.