ANY TACO for me SON?Sure things we can send you tons of different kinds flavor to pour in water...but..still had to wait for your addresses!!!
That subway looks like its made from a shipping container.
Kurt - It more than likely is.Thanks for the pictures Emily! I appreciate them. Such a lovely picture of Rj's Battle buddy - I am sure he is thrilled it's posted on the WWW. Hehehehe.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ANY TACO for me SON?
Sure things we can send you tons of different kinds flavor to pour in water...but..still had to wait for your addresses!!!
That subway looks like its made from a shipping container.
Kurt - It more than likely is.
Thanks for the pictures Emily! I appreciate them. Such a lovely picture of Rj's Battle buddy - I am sure he is thrilled it's posted on the WWW. Hehehehe.
Post a Comment