CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for tho who dont know me i am batman holy snikys is that a BIG HUGE FAT LIE!!!!! i am actully rj and i will be posting or tryng to post pic tonight on emilys and my blog i have battle biddy that has the samn cammra and cord as me yay for that it so hot i drink 5 1.5 litters of water day and i still feel dehdrated wow that a lot of water that so i drink 1 gallon 3.5 letters qlmost 2 gllons a day WOWY its hot not like like go wimming hot it slike you jump in the pool and the water is boiling hot well im gonig to go so i can get out of the heat love you all bye for now but not forever

9 comments:

KVB said...

I'm sure you do plenty of swimming in your sweat all day in your bullet-proof vest and uniform.

Lea said...

Yesterday John let us into the pool at the apartments and josh jumped in clothed and all. It was like 50 degrees outside and the water was even colder. When you get back, we'll throw you in too.

SheensOZ said...

If I was there..I would complaint of course and would want to be inside or somewhere cooler. So sorry you have to be in at HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEATHER! Think of something COOL!!! Well, we love you and misses you!!

KVB said...

Yeah, think of something cool. (Kurt, Kurt, Kurt...)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there bro I dont know what the addy is to your blog i have never seen it. Lea the water was 55+ and the air was 60+. Kurt...........nice try. Ps RJ did you get that piece written? Just curious I know you where busy. Love you all!

KVB said...

You know, it occured to me that maybe my previous plan would not work after all. Just due to the internal confusion that is caused by my being both hot and cool.

Rj and Emily said...

LOL
kurt, your killin me here!
Love Emily

Anonymous said...

Kurt I think you have been misled, it is me that is both hot and cool, you take the title of akward and dorky!

Anonymous said...

Oh and RJ, Whats up.