hello eeveryone this is rj from wht i understand emily sent out an email to everyone syig you guys cn come visit me on my leave before i fly out well i understand only 2 people sid they cant go that was mom and dad well i undersstand justin cant but i understand that noone asid anything to her and tht really hurt her she was trying to do something nice for me on my first dyploment were i happend to be scared more then i have ever been nd i dont get the commen curtisy of my family even eckowledging it i that how its going to be when i say werre pregent your gonig to ignore tht too and yes im hurt noone has ever called me to see how i was feeling thanks i apprecate it i guess when i got mrried and moved to fort polk i droped off the face of the earth to all of you who didnt answer at least i know my wife was thinking about me and not only that she was thinking about you giving you all a chance too see me before i leve on my first dypolment so i will let you all know now i have never been more scared in my life thank for wondering how i fell
R.J.
Monday, September 8, 2008
dypolment
Posted by Rj and Emily at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
RJ it is not that at all. Lea and I have been gone so very much we hardly have a chance to eat or sleep. I have tried calling more than once and have talked with you about your deployment. I am always talking about you and have you in my prayers. Your wife on the other hand we need to talk about her that is not the only email she has sent out. The others are quite inappropriate,incorrect and require an apology which I have been trying to talk to you about as well. I love you and always have you are my little brother. I only wonder when I can call you so I can talk to you and hear what you have to say, untainted. I work and go to school and many days am out of the house almost all day. I am sorry I did not reply. I would love to visit but it is simply impossible with scheduals and money right now. You and I talked about trying to get together all four of us as soon as it was possible. Please let me know what times are good to get ahold of you.
Josh,
"Your Wife" is NOT the correct way to talk about me. I only sent out 1 other email (and only to you two...but if you'd like me to tell the whole family what you said i would be more than happy to). The other email was about how i didnt appreciate you telling people that we werent ACTUALLY invited to the wedding and it was a pity invite.
Why would you need to talk to Rj about it? Cant talk to me? I also dont appreciate the fact that my truthful email pissed you off and you cant talk to me about; you have to go around me to talk to Rj about "His Wife"
I feel the need to defend myself as well as Mom and Josh did. 1 - if your mad at me either of you - call me. Don't publicaly chastise me online where the world can see. It's inappropriate.
2- I was under the impression that you were gone 12 hour days and didn't have enough time to your self and Emily, let alone us. 3- Did I misread something somewhere, are you guys pregnant and I missed the boat on the congradulations?!?! If that's the case, I am sorry but I didn't read it clearly.
4- the blog is a place to keep updated, but not a main contact. I think this blog is being used in the wrong context!! Blogs are journals not really for exclusive contact as it seems like Mom and Rj want to use it for.
5- Emily, honey, I don't think Josh meant any harm in calling you "the Wife" it's a typically saying used with married people. Kurt refers to me as the wife constantly and I use the husband when talking to other people. It's just a common, quaint way of addressing a spouse. I hope you aren't offended.
You have to understand that while RJ is leaving and we are going to miss him, visiting is just not feasible. We are all students, and/or finicially struggling. This doesn't mean we don't care, but it's not possible. As much as we would like to visit. When I read the invite I read it under the pretense that you wanted to let us know if we were coming, not if we couldn't make it. I am sorry that you are both offended.
Please try and see the situation from our view as well. Remember Blogs are journals more than anything else. Send paper invites, email, or phone call next time. Please realize that I don't check everyone's blog frequently enough. I also use google-reader where I read the blogs, but I can't comment unless I go to the actual page. So most of the times I forget to go to the actual site to leave a comment.
Once again this doesn't mean we don't care.
Edidtion: I should add myself in #4 as well. I too get caught up in the - just check my blog - ordeal too. After re-reading my comment I realized that I have a tendency to do exactly what I was warning against. Sorry I don't mean to be a hypocrite. :)
WOW!!! Whats going on???
Post a Comment