CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

No Fun For Us

Rj told me he pretty much doesnt want our crap taking up his space. So no fun family game on who sends the most packages.

DONT send him care packages.
DONT send his christmas gifts there (he doesnt want them there)

4 comments:

Hope said...

well - I wish I knew that before I spent 30+ dollars on stuff for him.

Just trying to support you bro.

Dude, they even asked me at the post office - if they couldn't get the package to you, should they just go to any solider, and I said No because I really wanted this package to go to you!

Feel free to give it away or share it with other guys. :) Or pass it out to the kids.

SheensOZ said...

I already brought stuff for you RJ! This is what family and freinds are for is to support you and have something from US to cheer you up and knowing we loves you. I saw links that Emily and Aunt Janine send out..it very nice of them to share with us so we can get an ideas from it and send it out. That make all soldiers feel all the loves and cares! I have stuff but haven't gone to post office yet so hopefully you will accept it and not get upset over this...It fun to have stuff bring to you from FAMILY!!!

Rj and Emily said...

Hope, I bought stuff too and had 2 boxes full. When he told me this i was so mad i took any 'extra crap' out of the boxes and only sent him 1/2 of one box.

Emily

Hope said...

Emily -
Are you coming home for Christmas? Should I mail the gift to your house or give it to you when you come back? I have Rj's name for Christmas.... I just don't want the gift to be sent back or waiting outside. We'll figure something out.