CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

RJ's New Address

Please send him stuff but unsure what he need and what available to be send...He will either called or sometime he would be online so you may want to ask him what he need.

Here the address: (It also post on the right side under all the addresses)

RJ Oom: (In Iraq)

PV2 Oom Randall
C Co 2/4 Inf
APO AE 09361

14 comments:

Janine said...

I've adopted penpals through the Adopt a Platoon program during the first few years of the Iraq War (before having kids!). Their website has great, specific information about what to include (and exclude) in care packages going to Iraq. Here is a link to a list: http://www.adoptaplatoon.org/new/pdf/care.pdf

Rj and Emily said...

How'd you get his address? I havent even talked to him yet

Janine said...

He left it on your blog (the RJ and Emily blog).

Don't worry -- I'm sure you will receive many calls, whenever RJ can make them. He loves you so much!

SheensOZ said...

Thank you Janine...

Will look into this!

Rj and Emily said...

send me anything and everything lol i love you all i am still trying to get internet so yeah love you all and i will talk to you all later love you bye

Rj and Emily said...

im retarted

SheensOZ said...

Awww RJ!!!!!

We all LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

Rj and Emily said...

emily your not retarted dont ever say that again ppl i have an email account email me something and kurt short emails not 10 pagers it discurges me from reading it lol but i read it at all just to let you know i love you all emialy buy a webcam and mic!!!!!!!!

SheensOZ said...

It hard to tell which typing RJ or Emily on comments. IT does get me confuse!! Mind put down RJ or Emily on the end of comment so I know who and who typing! Thanks!!

Rj and Emily said...

Heres how to tell...Rj has bad grammer, never uses periods or punctuation and talk about Emily.

Emily does all the opposite.

SheensOZ said...

LOL..Now I think RJ gonna kill ya for saying that...Ok well, I try my best!! But thank you Emily!!

Rj and Emily said...

hey now that hurt emily your mean
this is rj

Rj and Emily said...

Exactly my point...

Hope said...

I don't know how I missed this conversation. The one downside of google reader is we miss comments. We can only view the post...but with 60+ blogs to read every day - google reader is the only way to go.


Uhh I second the separating sign in names. It's driving me absolutely CRAZY. I like to know who's talking. or if you insist on having both names there.
Rj and Emily can be RJ
Emily and Rj and be Emily.

:)