CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Justin

Justin is in the hospital and having surgery right now 1pm Monday May 5. (he called and they came to take him to the operating room when he was on the phone with me) Its a complete break with torn tendons, his ankle is sperated. He can't move his foot, he will have a steel plate and 6 screws inserted to hold his ankle together. He will be coming home for at least 30 days maybe longer.

Josh and I may need to go down to pick him up and bring him back. He will be coming to my house, he will need someone to take care of him. Thats dad's job.

Dont know if he will be discharged from the army or not at this point. I have a phone number that can be used to call him, starting tomorrow in the hospital. Contact me if you it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he needs anyone to hnag out with Im only 20 minutes away!

SheensOZ said...

This is soooo broken hearten I am going thru right now. I want to be there for him, you know being a parent need to be with a son. I want to be there so bad! I got his letter today and I cry and cry. I will post when I can but right now I am so depression for him and for myself as I want to be with the family to support for Justin. I feel helpless!