I sent
RJ a pad of paper, 50 envelops and 40 stamps today. He should be ok for a bit.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
stamps and things
Posted by Dad at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sent
RJ a pad of paper, 50 envelops and 40 stamps today. He should be ok for a bit.
Posted by Dad at 8:49 PM
7 comments:
It more than ok..I did also send two stamps book and two boxes of 40 envelops each box yesterday. That should cover everything for his need since he not able to get any treat or anything.
PS..welcome back on blog, Fred!
We mailed RJ about 20 envelops and a book of stamps along with paper, this past Monday. He should be good for a while.
Well, that his TREAT NOW!!! It wld make his day!
hmmm should I top you all off and mail 3 boxes of 40 each and a roll of 100 stamps???
Yeah! Now if we could just get RJ to use them to write to us!!
i wont lie...he uses them all on me
I think, this is funny what Hope said then to Emily in last part...Well, maybe it tell RJ to write to US now!!
Post a Comment