5-9-08 11:47pm Friday
I’m Alive!! Sorry this is the 1st letter I have written in a while. We have been so busy it’s crazy. I can’t wait to get to use the phone again, I know I can use it in 3 weeks and in 3 weeks I’ll send you my graduation present and you can’t say no to it. We are suppose to get a pass tomorrow (Saturday) but after what happened today I doubt we will. It sucks that you won’t be coming for family day. I have pictures tomorrow. I feel bad that I haven’t had time to write anybody. I got my marksmanship badge for rifle and I got a grenade pin, you will get to see them at graduation. I see you have been hanging out with Rod, Jill, & the kids. I miss them so much. I know they miss me too even though they replaced me with you (just kidding). My brother and my mom cant wait til we have kids.
5-11-08 11:57am Sunday
It sucks that I missed your prom and I’m going to miss your graduation. What else will I miss? I hope not much. 7 more weeks til I can come home. Anyway, are you excited to go to Ferris? We have 7 weeks to figure out what we’re going to do. We can talk a lot on my family pass. The dog tags will be mailed Monday. When is your next play date with Rod & Jill? What did the Army Spouse Handbook teach you? Are you still working on your sign language?
Emily: Yes I got dog tags in the mail on Wednesday. They have his name, SSN, religion and one other thing that I’m not sure what it is.
Friday, May 16, 2008
RJ's two letters to Emily...
Posted by SheensOZ at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment