Sorry, It's been so long since I was able to write a letter and I have to clean my rifle now. So yeah, I have been crazy busy. I haven't written letters in 4-5 days. I'm so far behind in letters. Happy Mother Day even though you getting this letter late. Seven more weeks till I graduate. I'm excited. I should be fining out were my duty stations is soon hopefully. Two or Three weeks, I have my mid training break, I am going to a friends house. He lives 2 hours from here and he is LDS which is awesome. Thank you for the envelops and stamps that will last me.
That's sucks what happened to Justin but I hope he can go to my graduation so what is the plan with that how are you getting here? You will get a phone call when I get my mid training break.
Seven more weeks, till I can see you..feels like so long away for me. Probably not to long for you. I hate this place more and more shoot 3 weeks seems a long time away and that's right around the corner. But this week, we do urban warfare and combative.
Eight/Nine/Tenth weeks: I don't know and not sure!
Week 11....FTX from what I hear one week straight rucking and war games and not much sleep that will be hardest for me.
Week 12 and 13... are cool down and we don't do much.
Week 14...is Drills and Ceremonies for graduation Day, we did 1000 crunches needless to say my ABS HURT!!!
But it felt good, too! I weighed 206 when I came in. I weight 183 now and I'm quite a big stronger in the ABS, arm and chest still a lots of work. I think, I tore my gad leg muscle it hurts so much. I hope It's not serious but I won't go to sick call till I barely can walk. I need to clean the bay. I'll finish later. Love you mom!
Ok, I cleaned and I need shower. The humidity here is like 140% 80*-100* with 140% humidity only going to get worse. This sucks! I hate the heat. I miss SNOW!!! I hope, I get st ached in ALASKA or for blog New York. I have to go to final formation. I love you! Happy Mother DAY! Sorry, no gift..I can't get anything and I can't write a check..no check book! MY ABS HURT!! I love you!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Recieved RJ's Letter: 5-15-08
Posted by SheensOZ at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment