CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Letters from Justin and RJ...Received 5-5-08

After hearing all what happen to Justin since Saturday and I recieved his letter an same time gotten RJ's letter, too! ( I couldn't post it right away due of my depression with Justin so I am now getting back on it and get this done)

Justin's Letter: (This is so broken hearten to read about his plan and now that plan seem to be gone away...but if his dream want to continue and go back to Army and hope for his luck that he can so he can have his dream back! Only if Drill Sergernt say OK! Who knows what happening down in the line...)


I haven't much time lately to write so I'm kind of behind on replying, so I am going to write shorter letters till I get caught up. I can't remember the last things I wrote so if I repeat myself, I'm sorry.

I talked to DS about an interpreter and he said he would work on it. I know he forgot already though so I will bring it up again next week.

I got my first pass on Saturday it was 105 min. If we do good we will get another one on friday. I called dad on saturday so I could work out finances, so I will call you friday. If we get a pass. You won't get this till after friday though.

You asked some questions and wanted me to explain things. First was about family time after graduation. I have to go straight from graduation to Airborne School to sign in, then I get the weekend off. Airborne is also like a regular job so I will go till training is done for the day then I can do whatever. I also get weekends and the fourth off. Now, I have heard that Airbone School may not start untill the 7th but I am not counting on that, odds are it will start the first monday after graduate. So I will see you that weekend and most likely at night during the weekdays. I will probably be tired cause I have to wake up early every morning.


You also asked what I can have after graduation. After graduation, I can have whatever I want but I will still be going from school to school so I don't want a lots. I probably will have dad bring my jeep and my Ipod and a few other things. I want to buy a new laptop but I won't have enough money cause I am paying for a lot right now.

As for what a team leader does...As a team leader I am in charge of a team of soldiers called a Fired Team in training situations. On my team, I have a map person/rifleman, a pace counter/rifleman, a rocket launcher guy, a grenadier, a point man/scout, a guy with a big machine gun, and a guy with a medium machine gun. I tell them where to go, how to move, who to shoot, where to hide, ect. When I'm not in a battle type slenario. I'm just their boss. I tell them what to do and when to do it.


The pictures are good and yes the treats are ok to send. We ate them today and everyone loved them. They all said to tell you and everyone else that sent stuff thanks. Some of the guys saw your picture and said you were pretty. (UH OH)


As for RJ, I see him every sunday. He is doing better and gets lots of letters from Emily.


( I love this one~~~>)The other day we were climbing ropes and I flew up the rope so fast, everyone was surprised. I went right up the rope using only my arms, NO FEET. When I got down the DS said "OOM!, You better have a special forces contract!"


Which reminds me, you asked me what I do after training. I have tons of training if I pass the special forces selection course, which only 2% of people pass. IF I pass everything. because even fewer pass the training after selection, I will go on all the top secret missions that only a very few people ever know about.

Anyways, I have a ton of letters to write so I will finish of now.

(This is what I send him with letter)

P.S. Yes, I would definitely hang from a JET!

Now with my own word to post in this blog. This is what making me feel so sad to see him to go home from his injury. All this dream was gone but if only DS let him come back and if Justin want his dream to continue...Hope in God's hand that he would give his dream back! If it not, maybe there is something good news can appear for Justin's new dream so please let us pray for his support and need.

**********************************************************

RJ's Letter: Wrote 4-30-08 (I know I am hearing that RJ is getting better now and I hope he is. I would love to see him graduation so Justin can come with us to see him graduate so we can CLAP OUR HANDS to RJ!! So we can can be in FAMILY HUG!!)

Hey, How are you? I'm making $$$ a month but after taxes and insurance and paying for all my ACU Army Combat Uniform and my Class A's. I only get about what left $$$ a month. Yeah it sucks and that doesn't include the stuff I have to buy at the PX like my gene stuff, writing material, phone cards. But I have qualifications with my M16 on Saturday. I have 4 weeks of basic training left..YAY!! Everyday is a day closer that I get to see my family and I haven't been able to call Justin's company is low speed, low stress. Mine is High speed, High stress. Justin's company gets more benefits then mine like phone calls. I get one I think once a month.

Week 5 the week I am, we shot are M16.

Week 6..we throw hand grenades and do room clears.

Week 7...we do combative

Week 8...I don't know.

I heard you are extremely excited about me and Emily. Hope and Kurt say their really excited and that they are really supportive. (More things he said will not be put on blog). What Grandma and Grandpa Bloom say? SHOOT, what does the family think.

I know what Emily and I think. I love her and she is the one I want to be with for the rest of our lives. I know you excited probably because you want more grand kids. (<~~~Do I? OF COURSE but this time I need to live closer to my family so I can spend more time with Lillian and who know the next)

(There a lots things about his plan and ideas of his future that he trying to think after his graduation with his career and etc.)

I finally got pictures of Emily and Ben wrote me letter and send me a picture. I have so much mail to reply to and we didn't even get it all. Well, I hate to cut it short but I need to reply to 4 more people. I love you and good luck with your surgery. (My surgery will be May 8Th for my shoulder..I should join with Justin now)

My own word..now we know Justin is coming home and RJ is alone there not seeing Justin every sunday and he may now think of him more and worries. I am sure Justin talk him out of it but we need to do the same to make sure RJ forcus on his job training there and to graduation so we can celebrate for him. Let hope Justin can come along!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats he saying about our future plans? I'd sure liek to know!