This time is came right out of mailbox...instead of side of the door!
RJ letter's:
Thanks for the motivation and the excuse. A lots of people got a laugh out of it. (Make me wonder what did I say to him in other letter..hummm)
I have a 4 miles ruck (<~~~ huh ?) today. I am not looking forward to that at all but I get to fire some awesome weapons today. I can't received any packages and make sure everyone know about that so don't go spending a lot of money but I am out of envelops. I used up my last one to mail this off and I can receive those in the mail so If you can get the word out because I won't be able to mail more without envelops. I think Justin is bringing me some envelopes on Sunday but I write a lot.
This week has been pretty much shoot and blow up things. I'm so tired and when you are so sick. They don't care there is no bed rest here. For my letters, I keep them all and I read some daily and the others once a week. My eyelids are getting so heavy but If I close them. I get an article 5 (unsure that mean). I weight 206 pounds when I came in here that was naked now with my ACI (ARMY COM PAT UNIFORM..CAMEO). I weigh 192 pounds. My arms have gotten bigger. I am happy. Oh tell everyone that they will get letters when I get envelopes. It's so freaking hot here. I am sunburned all over my face and neck. It's ok It will get tan soon. Rod, Jill and kids have been writing to me. It's great! After ruck (?..track..not sure what he mean), we camp out and do some night shooting that going to be fun. Oh I could use another book of stamps if possible or just envelops.
(He seem out of mind and so tired while writing as repeat some few words..poor kid)
I will be getting RJ's boxes of envelops and two books stamp.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Letter from RJ...recieved 4-28-08
Posted by SheensOZ at 10:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment