CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Emily recieved RJ's 2 Letters

Emily have send this into my emial to tell me what RJ had said...but seem he gotten better after recieving everyone letters but at first was sad then he must of gotten Emily and rest of you guys then start to write. Because he got mine first and no one else till it came thur... so guess we all got his letters today!

Here Emily letter from RJ:

I got 2 letters from RJ today!!
The 1st one was written on Saturday the 12th, and RJ said “I hate this place and I want to come home, I’m miserable” He said he still only gets 30 second showers and no deodorant. Note to self: When he comes home make sure he has a large stock of deodorant. He said he hasn’t gotten any letters from Michigan and hopes they come soon.

The 2nd letter I got was dated Monday the 14th. He said he got my package of letters (a notebook which I had filled the 1st 5 pages with letters and sent stamps). I sent that out on about the 3rd or 4th and it JUST got to him. This might get kinda mushy from here on. He said he misses me and everyone else and I should continue to pick out rings while he’s gone. He said if I don’t want a military wedding that’s okay (I’m not sure where he got that idea, but whatever). He said he could use all the support he can get from all of us. He said he can’t wait for graduation and hopes everyone comes down for it (he’s going to be surprised when ya’ll show up!). He noted that since he got letters he feels so much better and stuff has gotten much better even though it’s still hard. His wall locker is metal so pictures with magnets on them are accepted but without is okay too. He mentioned that the weather has been getting close to 95 degrees and has topped that a few times. He said he’s on Fire Guard so he can write more letters. I’m not really sure what Fire Guard is though. He said he really wishes to get married when he gets home depending on plans involving where he’s stationed and such and where I am in school. Then he said some more mushy stuff which I won’t share cuz I’m sure you’re sick of it by now.

Then 2nd letter all in all looked much better than the ones I’ve gotten before, much more upbeat. Keep the letters to him going even though it looks like it may possibly take a while for them to get there. He didn’t say anything about getting a letter from the Blooms yet which I know Jill sent out not long after my package of letters. I’m happy I got some letters today because I had just gotten done telling Kim how I was going to teleport down there, whoop his butt, and return a with some letters!

From Emily

6 comments:

Hope said...

Okay apparently I am the last to know that RJ and Emily are getting married?!?!? I just found out yesterday.

Emily - seeing how you will be my "first" sister - I think I need to get to know you. I'll zip you an email.

And does RJ need deodarant? I'll send him some for SURE! Is there anything else he needs? We've been able to send Justin a package of stuff he needs (outside of the treats) so if RJ needs anything let me know!

Anonymous said...

He said they are NOT ALLOWED deoderant! Thats absolutely crazy. And sorry you were apperently the last to know, i figured RJ had told you. Im looking forward to your email as well.

SheensOZ said...

I think RJ's Troop are not allowed, yet till it can. Like what happen to Justin..his troop doing good and they are allowed in some items till his troop is finally into privleges then it mean allowed with treat and Mazagine as it was annoucement.

Hope, I thought u did know and sorry you didn't. RJ have told Josh and me before he left and didn't want us to tell anyone. Your dad and Justin didn't know yet till RJ finally told his dad.
But remember it was not annoucement or engaged, yet! It just RJ felt need of telling his family that he want to be engaged to Emily. Rj have so much in his mind so he didn't tell the rest till it time due that he and Emily been feeding back and forth with letters. But yes there rumor going around with his feeling toward Emily.

Hope said...

ahhh someone has to be last - it doesn't bother me...

Okay no deodarant- that just stinks. hahaha I'm full of puns now.

SheensOZ said...

Justin can be the last person..He doesn't know either yet and RJ did mention in my letter that he will get his chance to tell Justin after he finish told Dad.

Anonymous said...

i would apperciate it if this bit of info stayed within the immediate family for now. please