CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Made Notebooks for Boys!

I have prints out all letters they wrote and letters that I wrote to them! I also, print out all the posts and comments in order. Plus I print out poems and jokes that I have send to them with their letters. I plan to get stickers of army or anything to put in book to make it look so nice.So when they are out of boot camp and settle. This books will be given to them for memories!

If you like to share this to put it in their book! You are welcome to! You can copies and print it out into my emials or whatever you decide! Make sure it in order! Cartoon, Jokes, Poems, comic or anything else you can think of that can be include!!

Many thx!!

0 comments: