CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Letter from Justin

Justin said it was a the best day so far for him. The DS (drill sargent) told his group that they are doing better then most of the groups at that time.

"Drill Sergeant Boyce (the main one), was layed back and relaxed! He told us that we were actually doing better then most cycles do at this time. With that we are getting priviledges."

Justin can now recieve packages.

"and now we can have magazines & FOOD!!!"

Everything must be split evenly so if u send any food it must be enough for 55 people evenly.

I sent 55 snickers bars today one for everyone. Justin said he is doing better and may change from special forces to air assulate or officers training school. He put an IV in his battle buddies arm. The medic said he did it like a pro.

Said a couple of guys started to go to church with him. (cool) They all know he is LDS and he is not getting hassled about it. Another member of his group is LDS also.

Said that tomorrow he will get to shoot rocket and grenade launchers. Thinks it will be fun.

2 comments:

Hope said...

HAHAHAHA Dad you sent 55 snicker bars. That makes me laugh. I was thinking a bag of pretzels. Everyone can have one. Good for you! So if I want to send him a magazine or something do I have to send 55 copies? J/K I'll think of something special.
Thanks for the update.
I still doubt I would let Justin put any needle near me though.... :)

SheensOZ said...

This is really cracking me up! 55 Snickers.. you had to go to store and count count and COUNT! I think it really cute and funny but way to go FRED! I will have to send something for Justin but as for now he had to wait till I can pay! Wow...55 of them! Need to think harder now! I should get bags of candies like HALLOWEEN but go to Costco or sam club... that should work! Would it? HA HA Magazine Hope! Pffts that! I agree with Hope..No needle on me from JUSTIN!

Boy this is a great news to hear about Justin! Yippeee!!!