No you dont have to send more then 1 copie of a magazine, but he has to leave it out for anyone to read if they want. Yellow strip on the envelope is the marking for RJ's platoon. Justins is a 3 on the back of the envelope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hmmm I should send him cosmo or teen maybe even American Girl
What else are you thinking HOPE!!!!
LOL!!!
I might look for Army (miltary) magazine or something like that!
Im kinda confused on if i should put the "9075 Holcomb Drive" on the envelope. RJ wrote me in a letter to just copy the address off the envelope and it didnt have that part on it. On here you have put that part there. Help..
Emily
We are all confuse Emily! So, Just go ahead put it there as well I did today!
I would say not to put it there then....
We should get this straightened out soon.
It might not be a bad idea to send him an ensign. Although, I second the call for cosmo.
Post a Comment