Dear U.J/U.RJ,
I want to tell U.J/U. RJ about the hamburger slide. I climbed into the car. I am building some crayons.
[* Hamburger slide is a play structure at McDonalds. They also have a car you can climb into. And building crayons means laying them next to each other.)
Question of the week:
M- Did you play with the train set with Clark? [a friend of Lillian's]
L- Uh-Huh - Clark is sleeping and I went Vrooommm!
M- Did we go to the park?
L- No I want to go to the park.
M- Remember we already went to the park and saw lots of your friends.
L- No! I don't like friends.
M- You don't like any of your friends?
L- I found a worm and he went into a big, big hole. I found a worm with Amalea and we gave it to Abinadi.
M- I thought you didn't like your friends.
L- NOOOO! I don't like friends. I just want to color now.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Lillian's letter to the boys.
Posted by Hope at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This is Funny! That will crack boys up how Lillian mention about Freinds. Compare about RJ don't have freinds and then have freinds. Now to Justin do have a great freinds to hang out with. So maybe RJ might understand how Lillian feel but Justin can help them BOTH! Who knows! Just funny about all three of them talked about FREINDS!!!
Post a Comment