CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

RJ' Letters: 4-18-08

I finally received RJ's letter and it making me pretty sad and yes I cry! It very depressing but have to understand what he going through.

Here his word: 4-13-08

I got your letter a couple days ago. I was seeing if I could get more so I can reply to you with all of them but I have time now.
It's so hard here. I'm depressed. I have been sick ever since I got to Georgia on the 20Th. They don't care. That really stinks about Hope and Lillian.
(Meaning that they won't be able to go to Italy with Kurt). I seen Justin last week and gave him my addresses to give to Hope. I really want to quit and go home but I won't allow myself to. It's too hot here and I hate it. I read your letter over and over as well it's the only thing helping me. I only got to use the phone once and I couldn't get a hold of anyone. I wrote to Emily and Joshua and still haven't gotten any mail from Michigan. I guess, it takes 6 days which is stinks. (Emily just email me that she got RJ's letter so that mean he got her after he got mine so he may get the rest after Emily). I have to do 25 push ups per letter but that's fine by me. I'll be gladly to do them to get mails.

Allots of people are struggling with this and I'm one of them. Now about me, I hate this place. My arms have gotten bigger. When I get to see Justin it makes me happy. Do you think you can send me picture of the Long's family and Lillian. Any picture helps me allots same with letters. They give me a reason why I'm in this hell love and that is to protect my love ones. I have had Phenomena, bronchitis and strep throat since I got here and I threw up allot. I'm not eating well. I'm just straighten up depressed and sick but if it's what I have to go through to do this then I will. I have cried myself to sleep several of times. Mainly because I have no rights. I have no freedom. They yelled at me for coughing. It's so rough one. Good things is I can fall asleep whenever I want to.
(Not sure what he mean by). I can't wait till tomorrow night when he starts handing out mails. I start shooting next week as well that's going to be fun. There aren't much to be smile about anymore. They are tearing us down for a reason through. It just hurts allots! I misses my family so much. This would be easier if I have scriptures but I don't. There are 6 other guys that are LDS in my company. One in my platoon but he isn't so good. He enjoys the sins of the world to much. I only get 5 hours asleep last night so I'm going to go and try to sleep.

Since now we know why he is depression from not getting letters from us since the addresses was confusion but it should be OK by now. Also, he been so sick and it hard on him to do all this while being so ill. He also misses all of us from not hearing from us and even try to call us once and no luck. My thought is that we really need to support him to be strong and make it thur and send him pictures and letters to cheer him up. I send joke and poem and hope that will bring him up. Also thought maybe if can leave some verse of scripture and story thur ensign or anything so he can read it every time he get the letter from us. He need our LOVES and SUPPORT. Reason why I cry cuz he is suffer and hate it there and lonesome till he got mine and Emily's letter and I am sure he finally got rest of yours.

1 comments:

Rod & Jill said...

We have sent letters every other day, jokes, drawings the kids made and pictures of RJ with our family. We will continue to do so. RJ will do this, this is his dream...we have faith in him. It is sad to hear he is having a hard time.