CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Updated address for RJ

RJ address should be

PV2 Oom, Randall RN 137
A Co 1-19 IN BN
Fort Benning, GA 31905

5 comments:

Hope said...

Thanks I'll change it on the right.

SheensOZ said...

Hope, Where the 7 on RJ's addresses and don't we need to have this either...9075 Holcomb Drive on RJ?

I wonder if any of you heard from him lately?

I really misses RJ and not hear from him much! Justin kept it going but RJ make me wonder if he alright!

Rod & Jill said...

Hi! We received a letter from RJ and he said that we need to highlight the outer edges of the envelopes that we send to him in yellow. Not sure why...

Hope said...

Did I get it right now? Sorry about that.

SheensOZ said...

Hey Rod/Jill,

It good to hear from you and thx for the supporting for our family! Keep it post whoever you hear from!