CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Justin Mentioned In his letter....

Justin mentioned he is running out of some supplies. He needs
-Good Pens
-Stamps
-Envelopes
-Paper

Things you can send him
- sole inserts (good ones!)
-tolitires (bar soap, shampoo and deodarant)
- a couple of pictures


Kurt and I are sending him the writing things.

Things you are NOT allowed to send:
- food of any kind
- books/magazines
- odd and ends stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent RJ a package of letters a few days ago and then sent out another one today. I have been getting the news paper from the neighbors and cutting out the Army Comic and sending them to him. Hopefully that will brighten his day a little. In the letter I got today he said that everyone was very sick with a virus or a respitory infection. He said he had been throwing up. He also said that the living conditions are absolutely freezing.

Im so happy this blog is being kept! Jill just filled me in on it.

Emily

SheensOZ said...

Emily..suprise to see you in it! I been on MSN but couldn't remember your screenname but I never add it so would you mind tell me in email not in comment. Plus I would need your emial, too!

Rj and Emily said...

Hey, i would love to give you my screen name and my email address but i dont know what your email is and i cant find it anywhere on here. Im okay giving it in a comment if your okay with that.

Emily

SheensOZ said...

Well go ahead....I can get it from here then can delete it right away after got it.