First of all, I went out to get mails out of mailbox and feeling sad nothing from the boys. Later today, I heard something like a doorbell but didn't check it out because I was kinda middle of something and no one was home but me.
When I was about to leave the house and there was a letter stick into the side of the door when I open the door and it went down on floor and saw RJ name on it. Whoa, it must of gotten mix up with other person's mailbox and left it here for the right addresses!
Here RJ's letter:
His date written April 14th, 2008..Mail stamp on 19th and I got it yesterday on the FLOOR from the DOOR!
I'm great! I can't wait to get out to see family..(small mushy stuff in letter about Emily). Basic is tough but still fun! I'm doing First Aids this week. Next week, I get to shoot my rifle that will be alots of fun. Sorry it's taken so long to write you . I thought, I did! (thing he share with me about emily..good part and how much he love her)
It's the best I have 14 more days! (I don't get it as he put more days) I beleive tomorrow I will have 3 weeks of basic complete. I heard you talked to Emily a lots now. Well, in fact I heard that alot of family talk to her. That make me very happy. I just wrote hope about me and Emily. I 'm going to tell Justin sunday (which he did as Hope got it post about Justin's letter earlier). I wonder how he is taking it. I heard also that you and dad are sharing information that makes it a lot easier on me and Justin. I 'm so glad that the family is taking a part in this. I know a lot of people's family aren't and it drives me more knowing my family is. Ahhhh, can't wait till this is all over with. I really hope I find time to do everything I need to. Sorry to cut this letter short but I have to go and I love you and tell everyone I love them and that I say THANKS!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Letter from RJ..recieved 4-26-08
Posted by SheensOZ at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment