CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Recieved Justin called

He called me and that a great relief. It good to hear his voice. He said that he doing much better now and it seem settling down a bit there.

He told me few things like he told his dad! He asked me if I heard from RJ and I explained that I did and told him a bit about RJ's were down. He said Yes he was and he had help him to support him and did say he want to quit but Justin help him out to stay put and it will soon be over. RJ asked Justin if he gotten letters from us and Justin said Yes! So that what make RJ feeling down and Justin told him it take while to get to him so guess that help him understand a bit till he finally got our letters and that cheer him up! It was a short talk and he had his time to talk to me!

0 comments: