CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Treats for Justin's Troop


Well after some (a lot) of thought I finally came up with a treat idea. I'm pretty proud of it so I thought I would share it.
It's a pun off of the candies fast break (recess' peanut butter with nougat and chocolate) and air heads.


Seeing how you weren't a bunch of AIRHEADS, we think you deserve a FAST BREAK.
We support what you're doing and good luck with the Rest of your training!

Hahaha, I'm pretty clever (and lame). Lillian sure had fun counting out all 55 of them. Except she counted way faster than I did so I had to recount so many times because I lost the number I was on. She loved to help stuff the little baggies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest most thoughtful idea! It truely shows you put time and effort into it. Im sure all the guy will REALLY enjoy the baggies!

Emily

SheensOZ said...

ONLY IF THERE IS NO TROUBLE like what happen in letter from Justin to VB's Family. You know Snickers must be already on the way if his dad already send!