I have received his called again this afternoon and it a surprising to hear from him. This is what we talked about and here is what Justin want me to tell you.
First about our talk:
He doing fine and things are getting better! He is on his free time right now and his training is over for the day. He said the weather is pretty hot out! I explained to him about the blog really floating and it went very well and he is very happy to hear about this and looking forward to read them when he be able to use the computer in future. I told him that I will be making books to copies all the blog for him and RJ. He like that! He (cant remember if he said that he call Josh or he got Josh's letter that he received) that RJ want to go home and want to quit. Justin is hoping to see RJ tomorrow at Church and will talk into him about the situation that Justin went Thur and not to quit. He said RJ been very sick still and want to be home. He only see him once at Church and Justin been going to Church every week now. (I assume that there is troubles in RJ's troop and cannot go anywhere like church or anything for penalty so that why RJ wish he have the scripture so I thought it best to leave some scripture verse in his letter when you write to him that way he have a way to read them while he can't be in Church) I asked if he enjoy his snickers and he said we just now have free time and we will have it later today. We giggly quite a bit about things that I made a joke out of... I told him to try to do your best and fight it all the way to make it for the graduation. I can't images of me being there to do all this so you know that you can beat me so well and can do things as well as I can't. You can shout in your mind and say I can beat MOM... I can beat mom and I will make it all the way. He laughed and like hearing that with me. Just think I am so behind and you caught it up and I be the one with all the yelling and stuff. He seem to be happy to hear from me and really misses me! I have asked Justin if there will be an interpreter for the graduation ceremony and he said yes he been working on that and he will make sure RJ would tell them when he see him at Church or Justin will help him out during the free time. He said we all will be in front row just because of interpreter for me. So he want to know how many reserved in the family to be there to sit with me for the seat. (So Fred you can tell me or Justin how many to reserved and we need to make sure we do same for RJ's graduation Ceremony.) I told Justin that it must be so lucky that I am special along with my family so we can all sit up in front. He said Yes that why I want my family up front!
Justin want me to tell you that things gotten better as he can have 52 hours free time break for 9 weeks which is a good news. Before it was only 36 hours so now it went up to 52 hours and he have more time to write to all of us or whatever he can do even tho he can REST from all this. He want me put that in BLOG to tell everyone!
Please I asked to reminder to put scriptures or something for RJ to read plus to support him to fight it Thur and you will be done soon! He need it!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Recieved another called from Justin
Posted by SheensOZ at 12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got a phone call from Justin except after several tries I had to hang up because I couldn't hear him at all. I was more than sad.
=( I think he was pretty sad too. I hope he tries again on a different phone next week.
so sorry to hear..hope he will soon so you have a chances to hear from him.
Post a Comment