CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

YIPPEE--Got Letter from Justin 4-17-08

I finally got an letter from Justin and none from RJ, yet! Sadly!!
Here what he had said and similar what his father mention earlier but there more addition that I will add in to it!

Naughty Justin but yes it worth it!! No wonder why I didn't get his letter for while! Wonder if that happen to RJ, too! (This is my word)

Here his word:

Yesterday I got your 3rd letter and today I got your 1st and 2ND letter. Its actually not a good story cause I had to do something sneaky to get them. They got tons of mail here and when they separated it, they put the 1st and 2ND one in the wrong pile. So when they found it was in the wrong pile they put it in the main office to get it to the right place. Well earlier today, my platoon messed up and as punishment we had to clean the company area, day room and office. When I was in the office, I saw it and wanted it so bad that I took it from the office. I hope, I don't get in trouble but oh well, IT'S WORTH IT. ( Wow, can't believe he did this and glad he is in this office to do the cleaning thought maybe spirit tell him there letters for you but I start to laughed if he did get in trouble but glad he got it without any trouble).

As for phone calls, I am not allowed phone calls because it distracts from training. I was only allowed 2 min phone calls to let family know I made it safe. I'm not allowed to call at all though. Soon, I will be able to in a week or two, if we are good. I may not be able to call for 5 weeks or more though.

Man, I started writing this and I had to stop for lights out (bedtime). Since, then a ton has happened! It has not been very pleasant the last two days! I want to try to finish this letter though so I can't start the next one. So I will write about that later! Probably to Hope and Kurt because they wrote me so I have to write them back with something new.

Anyways,---man lights out again. I don't get any free time lately due to what happened the last couple days. (Now you all know how hard it is for him to get around when he can. It could be same for RJ)

Alright, it's been a day or so since I have been able to write but I'm in a better mood now. (Guess that he in a good privileges timing what his dad mention earlier so he in a better mood).
(Letter he wrote to me earlier as I reply to asked him question about 48 hrs awake with hard cord and really smoke them). They had their 6 hrs sleep after 48 hrs awake which is a good sleep and allots of time they get less. It's hard to get energy, we are always tired and when we stop moving. Everyone starts to fall asleep. (Poor things)

Some of the fun things we have done are the ranges. We got to shoot rocket launchers, grenade launchers that attach to my rifle. A 50 caliber machine gun, and a Grenade launcher that launches 360 grenades per minute. THEY WERE AWESOME! It takes a long time for everyone to learn about the weapons be able to do everything in case of a misfired or malfunction and then fire them so at most we do 2 weapons a day.

Anyways, I have to write Hope,Kurt and Lillian back. (It coming Hope and Kurt)

Love, Justin

2 comments:

Hope said...

are we allowed to send packages? Did he mention any of that in his letter?

SheensOZ said...

Letter written by Justin on April 8th and I recieved it yesterday! He said I have told Hope and Dad already because they asked too, but if you send cookies or food there has to be enough for all 55 of us to split even.