Dated 4-20-08
"I'm alright, ready to go home but not really. I hate this place half my platoon doesn't like me most of them are immature I swear one of them going to pay attention this week and someone is going to get shot"
[clarification: I think he was alluding to because someone would be goofing off and accidently shoot himself. Not that RJ was going to shoot somoeone]
"Boot camp is like no sleep you hear swearing every 25 seconds or no stop swearing, people yelling all the time. One day you have friends the next day you have none. People being dumb it's annoying."
"The food here isn't that bad. I had king crab legs last week, along with some really good ribs."
"Today I shot the 50 calliber live rounds. I shot up a tank and it was great. I also shot the Mark 19 (grenade launcher) we got to use live rounds for that. It was basically a flash-bang. On Wed. I get to shot the rocket launcher that's going to be lots of fun. Next week it's all about M16. I am going to get my expert marksmenship badge."
"I also get to eat a real dinner not a 5 min. chow. A real dinner with the Colonel. That will be great."
"Seeing Justin helped me a lot on Sunday because he makes me feel like I'm a human being"
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Letter from RJ (once again several days ago)
Posted by Hope at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am happy that Justin finally get to talk to RJ at chruch and help him out and support him. It make me feel better at least to know he there for him! Sadly, RJ not having a great situation yet like Justin is right now. Make me more sadder that RJ annoucement have not mention about treat and etc...Hopefully, it can happen sooner so we all can rush and send it out to him or make it up if he never get it thru boot camp. Will see! Pray for him that he will get a good feeling sooner and tell us with his annoucement.
Post a Comment