CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lillian's Letter to the boys

Lillian writes a letter to the boys every week. I ask her questions and write her response. I figured that you all would get a kick out of them as well. Most of the time they are pretty humorous.

I want to tell U.RJ/U.J:
about the bike trailer. I can climb in the front. There's toys in there. I ride with a friend. I ride with Abby.

[there is always a question of the week]

Question of the week:
M- What are we going to plant in the garden?
L- tomatoes. beans. tomatoes. salsa and banannas. Shoes. There's all the food in there!
M- Did you have fun helping Papa dig up the garden?
L- Daddy Scooped. I played with worms. I scooped with the shovel and dumped them in the garden.
M- Were they wiggly and squirmy?
L- They were zooming.
M- Are we going to plant peppers, basil, cucumbers, tomatoes, beans and lettuce?
L - NO! Not basil.

[all week she has been asking to plant pepperoni's but she is over that now.]

She is dead set on the fact that Justin and RJ are learning how to grow snow in the Army. She thinks they are growing and scooping snow with gloves.

I can't remember any of the other letters, but I'll start to post them here after we write.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute and quite halerious! That just made my day sooo much better!

SheensOZ said...

This is funny and glad Lillian write to her UNCLES!! I know, it will make their day, too! This is the only neice they have so far!

Ben W said...

WOW i just found out about this site today and it is the coolest thing ever. I just read everything and it made me sad and miss rj and justin soo much. I am going to send out letters and pictures i have tomorrow to them both. I hope to hear from them and i as well will let everyone know if i do.

Hope said...

Ben I miss you! How are you doing? What are you doing? If you give me your email address I will send you a link so you can see what our family is up too. I would love to hear from you.

Ben W said...

Hey Hope I dont want to leave a huge message on here but we can talk through my email, i check it once awhile at my moms, wheels522@hotmail.com